WVSTC is the place for West Virginia's K-12, Higher Education, State and Local Government, non-profit professionals, digital learning practitioners, researchers, and policymakers to share, learn and debate best practices, challenges, successes, and future innovations.
WVSTC is designed for a wide range of attendees, including:
- Higher education instructors and researchers
- Teachers in online or hybrid schools or programs
- IT Staff
- Principals and assistant principals
- Directors of online and/or blended learning
- Directors of digital learning and innovation
- Ed tech directors and curriculum directors
- District and school leaders of professional learning
- Innovative teachers driving digital learning
- Companies and non-profit organizations
- Communicators and content managers
- Assistant superintendents
- State education agencies
WVSTC has content and networking opportunities for educators with online/blended schools seeking to share best practices and learn from one another, as well as mainstream school educators seeking to develop or improve system-level (school or district) digital learning programs and strategies.
We have opportunities for companies and non-profit organizations providing digital tools, resources, professional learning, and other support for schools and districts, and there are specific sessions and workshops for researchers who work with educators to implement evidence-based improvements and enhancements.
State education agency personnel and other policymakers who seek to support digital learning in a range of schools will benefit from conversations around equitable access, course choice, eLearning Days and more challenges facing state educators.
2022 Registration Details
Early Bird Registration (on or before June 1st) - $175
Individual Attendee Registration - $225 per individual
Presenter Fees (must have received Acceptance Email):
$100 – Registration
$825 (up to 5 attendees) – Registration (before 6/1/22)
$25 – 2 hour workshop (includes breakfast for workshop attendees)
*Must Register before June 1st.
Full conference registration includes:
- All concurrent, in-booth and poster sessions
- Access to two engaging keynote speakers
- Complimentary lunch on Monday and Tuesday in Exhibitor Hall
- Two-day (Monday and Tuesday) access to the Exhibitor Expo in Exhibit Hall
- Social event with Team Trivia on Tuesday evening
- Monday afternoon snack and beverage breaks
- Breakfast on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Tuesday afternoon Vendor Reception
- Lunch at Wednesday's Closing Keynote